If you are a graphic designer, you are always welcome to display your designs on this site.
Why not use your hobby/interest to patronize and promote our traditional shawls?
- This is meant solely for designers.
- You can design the traditional shawls on your computer.
- Designs should be based on the colors of the traditional shawls.
- All designer are expected to use our color codes.
- You are free to use any software of your choice to create your designs.
- No photos are allowed. But editing or modifying photos using computers allowed.
- Scanning of free hand designs allowed
- Photos should not be less than 700 pixels, and the size should not be more than 500KB.
- Submit only your original designs. Please don't plagiarise others' work.
- If you are a graphic/fashion designer, it is desirable that you maintain the colour combination of the Nampuan.
- Designs which can be detrimental to the interests of the society will not be displayed/uploaded.
- Designs which are not appropriate for viewing of children will not be accepted.
- To maintain quality, admins have the right to display or remove your designs
- If you make your designs out of someone else’s photos, (s)he/they should be informed accordingly.
- Your design theme should always be related to PAITE
- You alone are responsible for your submissions.
- This is not a commercial website. So you can’t sell your designs/photographs on this site.
- It would be very much appreciated if you can put your designs for free download. But then, it's your choice.
- How long your designs will be displayed on this site is solely at the discretion of the admins (though we plan to keep them permanently).
- Once you submit your design(s), Paite Nampuan (paite.org) will have the copyright to your design(s). But we will never make profit out of your design(s).
All designer are expected to use our color codes.