If you are a photographer, you are always welcome to upload your photos on this site.
Why not use your hobby/interest to patronize and promote our traditional shawls?
- This is meant solely for photographers.
- Photos should be of original Paite shawls.
- Photos of traditional shawls, either worn by models or taken only with objects, can be submitted.
- Photos should not be less than 700 pixels, and the size should not be bigger than 500KB
- Only original photos taken by you should be submitted. Please don't plagiarize others' work.
- Prior consent of the models should be taken for any pictures to be uploaded on this Paite Nampuan website.
- Pictures taken at public functions are not allowed. But it’s okay if prior consent is taken from the concerned person(s) that the shots are to be uploaded on this website.
- Preferably, pictures should have a single background colour so that the Nampuan is displayed clearly.
- Designs which can be detrimental to the interests of the society will not be displayed/uploaded.
- Shots which are not appropriate for viewing of children will not be accepted.
- To maintain quality, admins have the right to display or remove your pictures
- Nampuan shot in its original design will be put in “Nampuan” Category
- Nampuan designed as shirts, pants, skirts and neckties will be put in “Nampuan Design” category instead of “Nampuan” category
- You alone are responsible for your submissions.
- This is not a commercial website. So you can’t sell your designs/photographs on this site.
- It would be very much appreciated if you can put your designs for free download. But then, it's your choice.
- How long your photograph/design will be displayed on this site is solely at the discretion of the admins (though we plan to keep them permanently).